Wednesday 5 September 2012

5x50 Challenge is coming

3 Days to go.

I've signed up for the 5x50 Challenge. It's 5k a day for 50 days with the aim of changing habits for a lifetime while raising money for some very worthwhile charities. I'm taking part as part of Team Northsound Cash for Kids, which as the name suggests is raising money for Cash for Kids.

It should be great fun! I'm sure it's gonna be tough some days to find the motivation to get up and out to do my 5k - but - together we're going to keep each other on track!

Why not sign up too? You could even join our team!

You can sponsor me and Team Northsound Cash for Kids by clicking here

I'm going to keep track of my progress throughout the challenge on this blog, on Twitter and on Audioboo.

Bring on the Challenge!

No comments: